I was taking a squiz over my blog posts and realised that I make a lot of assumptions about what you do and do not know about me. I’ve guessed that you worked out I am mental…but I swear there’s a little more to Pinky than that. Not much…but a little bit. 😛
So here’s some Pinkelstien Factoids.
1. I was born in Western Australia in 1977
2. I was 6 pounds when I was born
3. I started talking at 8 months. Some would argue that I haven’t shut up.
4. I made up my own language by the age of 5.
5. One of my first true obsessions was about the plague
6. I always hoped that I could time travel
7. I stopped growing at 13
8. I have a proportionally small heart for someone my size
7. I had my first infarct at 16 (mild heart attack)
8. I have suture scars on every area of my body (I know, how bad-arse am I?)
9. Everything can be funny, given enough time
10. The three most important people in my life have been women.
11. One day, I will sing on stage again
12. I would like to join a debate club (Stop laughing)
13. If I love you, I will be honest with you. If I don’t like you, I wont say anything.
14. Losing religion was one of the best things that ever happened to me
15. When I say I care, I mean it
16. I use my manners to the point of annoyance
17. I’m a tragic fan girl
18. I wont drink coke out of a plastic bottle
19. I’m crossing ideas of my bucket list at a great rate!
20. Pinkelstien was evolved from my first handle Pinky_Has_A_Brain
21. My sole ambition is to leave the world better than I found it
22. I have been late to every family event. Mainly funerals where I am giving the eulogy
23. I’m almost brave
24. I believe it’s not what you have done wrong that matters, it’s what you do with what you have learnt that matters.
25. I don’t look as old as I am. At least I look like I’ve reached adulthood now…
26. I believe time is one of the greatest gifts you can give to someone
27. I don’t want to live into my 90’s. Surely I’ll be finished my *work* before then??
28. I want to be remembered for being a decent human being, not a rich human being
29. I try to live what I want to see. Compassion, Empathy, and Equality (Thanks Ghandi and Wil Anderson for inspiration)
30. I think I am working every day on being a better version of me. (Thanks to Fiona Apple & Justin Hamilton for inspiration)
31. I going to Destroy The Joint…anytime now.
32. I don’t *do* regret.
33. I love with all of my heart, even though it has crushed me in the past.
34. I believe in you.